Thursday, June 4, 2015

The Best Opportunity Is LegalShield And It's Memberships


 You'll never find another opportunity like this!

 I went on an a job interview & when the boss asked what I wanted for compensation I replied:
1. First, I would like advance commissions on everything I sell and get paid over and over for the work that I do one time.
2. I expect to receive a $300 a month Car Allowance if I stay consistent after my 12th month, and push that up to $500 if I would like to take advantage of you paying for a New BMW!.
3. I would also like the opportunity to get paid EVERYDAY (Monday - Friday) !!!
4. I expect you to provide me with the very best website, free online and class room training, all the marketing tools, 24/7 support plus leadership training ALL OVER the Country!
5. When I bring in and train any new team member, I deserve to be compensated a percentage of their sales and when they do well, I expect that you reward us both with bonuses.
6. I would like the opportunity to rapidly advance within the company & would like you to hire the Hollywood director that does the Allstate Mayhem & Bud Light Superbowl commercials to create catchy adds for me to use to promote the services & you pay the $ Millions!
7. When I do well, I expect LOTS of praise and recognition, special awards, Exotic trips, and even cash bonuses!!
8. I would like my friends and family to work here too.
9. By the way, I need to set my own schedule and work only when it suits me and my family. So... when can I start?
After the owner recovered from shock, he ROARED with laughter, "Man, you can't be serious! You're dreamin'! You'll never find an opportunity like that ANYWHERE! And if you do...come back and get me cuz' I want to work with you!"
So I gave him my Business Card.


http://www.greatworkplan.com/johnny405

No comments:

Post a Comment