Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What Is Legal Shield, And What Can It Do For Me?

                      What Can It Do For Me?

If you were my Attorney what would you charge ?


If you were my Attorney ?

Let's pretend that you are a practicing lawyer. how much do lawyers typically charge per hour?
To make it simple let's just say $100.00 an hour.
Let's say I come to you and tell you I am married with two teenage kids.
Now as my Lawyer, instead of charging me $100.00 per hour to provide legal services for me and my family, I ask that we work out a flat fee arrangement that I pay you each month to cover
any legal needs we might have.

What I want to do is outline some of our legal needs, and I would like you to calculate as
I go through them, now at $100.00 per hour how much would charge me per month to provide all of these services for us ?

First, I want anyone in my family to be able to pick up the phone and call you when they have a legal question or need legal advice.we might call one time five times or more a month with no time limit on how long we talk. At $100.00 per hour start adding this up.

second, before we ever sign a legal document, whether it be a contract to buy a house, lease a car, rent an apartment, purchase a cell phone or what ever we want to be able to say,
"this looks great , but let me run it by my Lawyer "
we want to be able to fax or send an unlimited number of documents for you to review,all ten pages or less in length, to make sure the documents are prepared with our best interests in mind.

 I have heard it said that , "the bold print giveth, but the fine printtaketh away"
Again at $ 100.00 keep adding this up. Also any time we have a legal situation, you would probably agree that a lawyer making phone calls or writing a letter on the firms letterhead will carry a lot more weight than if we tried handling it ourselves.

Whether it is a dog barking next door every night and the neighbors won't take care of it or a

manufacturer who won't stand behind a warranty, we want you to step in and help us resolve
those issues for us by making a phone call or writing a letter for each matter.It might happen three times a month or ten,so keep tallyingthis up at $100.00 an hour.

Plus I want you to give me a reduction on on your regular rate for any legal services beyond what we've agreed you'll do for me on a monthly basis. Now at $ 100.00 an hour how much would you have to charge per month to provide all of these services and my family?

I have heard anywhere from $500.00 to $5000.00 A month.
Lawyers I have talk to said they wouldn't even consider it because they do not know how often you would use the services.
So I am sure that you would agree that if this kind of services was available for only a $ 100.00
a month, it would be hard to believe, right ?
what if I told you can even get a free will just for trying the services.

and it cost less than 20.oo Dollars a month.

Thank you for reading What Is Legal Shield, And What Can It Do For Me? visit my site and get your Legal Shield today do not wait  Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment